Comments are a great way to get context around the scores that you can see in the dashboard and they provide employees with a space to share what's on their mind at that exact moment.
Viewing all comments
You can review all comments in two ways, either by going to Overview and scroll down to the bottom, or by clicking on Comments on the left sidebar.
Viewing comments for a particular segment
- Click on the segment you wish to view from Overview or Segments
- Scroll to the bottom of the segment to the Comments section
Filtering your comments
When clicking on the Comments option in the left menu, you will be able to see the comments for the particular segment that you are viewing. It's also possible to apply further filters on the comments which can be found in the left menu:
- Searching for comments using the search box
- Filtering on Driver comments for certain driver or sub-driver comments
- Filtering on open-ended comments
- Filtering on Values comments (if using the values feature)
- Filtering by promotors, passives, and detractors
- Filtering by interactions allows you to show only those comments with conversations or notes, or only those conversations without conversations or notes
- Filtering by Acknowledged to show only those comments that have or haven't been acknowledged by yourself
It is possible to apply multiple filters simultaneously allowing you to get very specific filtered results on comments.
Using the sorting options
Once you have applied your filters to the comments, you may also wish to add sorting options, which can be found at the top of your screen. You can sort by Highlighted (Premier only), Score and by Date.
To export comments
You can only export the actual comment, as acknowledgements or conversations will not be included:
- Go to Comments
- Click the Export to Excel button on the top right of your screen
- Click the green Download button at the bottom right
Using the translate option on comments
When enabled, Peakon's "Translate" option will appear on comments that have been left in a language that's different to the manager's dashboard language. Clicking on the translate button will translate the comment into the dashboard language. This option is only available for languages supported by Peakon.
Reviewing Highlighted comments (Premier only)
You can go through the streamlined feed of Highlighted Comments, which surfaces the most important comments to take immediate action:
- Go to Overview
- Scroll to the bottom to the Comments section. Highlighted Comments will appear at the top.
- Hovering over the "Highlighted" icon on the comment will also reveal why the comment has been highlighted.
Is there a character limit on comments?
The character limit on comments is 10000 characters.