- Admins can now restrict access to individual segments. This enables customers to limit access to more sensitive segments, such as the CEO direct reports, while wider groups of people such as HR can still have access to the whole company
- New synchronization log available for BambooHR, Workday and Bob integrations. Admins can use the logs to identify and trouble shoot unexpected synchronisation events
- 2 naming changes:
1) "employee code" and "survey code" have been changed to "kiosk code"
2) The "Configure" menu point and section is now called "Administration" to prepare for coming changes and to better reflect that this is the place where all admin-specific pages live.
Both changes have been implemented in the British and American English language versions. Help center articles and other in-app languages will see the changes shortly.
- General fixes & improvements
- Translation adjustments