The Peakon iOS mobile app makes it easy for all users to complete their Peakon surveys. Additionally, managers can view survey results and respond to employee comments on the go.
This page features some quick links that will be relevant to mobile Peakon users.
Getting started and using the app
- Installation and troubleshooting for the manager mobile iOS app
- Using the manager iOS mobile app
- Answering the survey on the Peakon iOS mobile app
- Understanding your eNPS and engagement scores
- A Peakon glossary: Key terms and definitions
- Question library and theory references
- An overview of anonymity features and options
Insights and best practices
- Understanding your dashboard results
- Key drivers of engagement: Priorities and strengths
- Peakon benchmarking: What is it and how do you compare?
- Using acknowledgements in comments
- Using conversations within comments
- Highlighted comments (Premier)
- Best practices for managing comments
Frequently asked questions
Product release notes
As with the Peakon dashboard on web, the mobile app is updated on a frequent basis. You can keep up to date with the release notes here.
If you have any questions or issues with the mobile app, go to the Settings icon in your mobile app and click Send feedback via email, which will open a pre-filled email template with your current app version, and more.