- Employee Dashboard - At Peakon, we believe that engagement is everybody's business and all employees should have access to the results of the engagement surveys they regularly fill out and submit in Peakon. That's why we've introduced a personal dashboard for employees, where they can see the highlights of their survey results, the priorities their managers selected to work on as well as actions taken based on the feedback provided by the team. The feature requires an activation by the Admin of the company and is available to customers on all payment plans. Find out more about the Employee Dashboard here.
- All-inclusive digest emails - With the latest update all managers will see their Diversity & Inclusion and Health & Wellbeing team scores on the top of the digest email as well as new comments from all question sets - D&I, H&W, COVID-19, Values, Open-ended and custom questions.
- Automatic Hierarchy Maintenance - As part of the effort to support Admins in efficient management of changes within their organisation, we've automated the updates to the company hierarchy in case of employees moving departments or changing roles. The feature is now available to all 'Premier' plan customers.
- Driver specific Improve content on iOS mobile - All managers using the Peakon iOS app will now see driver specific resources (all plans) and suggested actions (business and premier) on every driver's page.
- General fixes and improvements
- Translation adjustments