- Time zone sorting. Admins interested in identifying groups of employees within a specific time zone will now be able to see a new "Time zone" column in the Employees section, where they can sort the list to customise the view.
- Email filtering. Admins looking for a quick overview of employees who do not have an email address will be able to use our latest improvement to the settings, where they can use a new filter for that purpose.
- Brand new survey "thank you" page. Following the release of the Employee Dashboard, we've enhanced the page employees see after completing the surveys. There, they can see a glimpse of their own data and get access to their personal dashboard.
- New external benchmarks. With thousands of employees from around the world providing real-time feedback on the areas that matter most to them, these new benchmarks allow our clients to measure success and set the right goals for their teams. The latest benchmarks include Health and Wellbeing, Diversity and Inclusion, and COVID-19.
- Accessible Heatmap. As part of the efforts to make our platform accessible on many levels, we've updated the design of the heatmap.
- Rebranded iOS app. All iOS users will now have the opportunity to use the newly rebranded iOS app. We used this opportunity to implement some enhancements to the interactions and improved accessibility of the application.
- All micro-courses are now available in Arabic and Danish. We're really excited to share the newest translations of our signature micro-courses for managers. Customers on the Premium plan will now be able to access them in Arabic and Danish as well.
- General fixes and improvements
- Translation adjustments