- Access by Question Set - This new functionality allows admins to control which question sets users can view and action on their Peakon dashboards. Admins can simply configure which manager access control groups can access Engagement, Diversity and Inclusion, Health and Wellbeing, COVID-19 and Custom question sets. Available to Business and Premier plan customers. For more details see our help centre article.
- Strengths and priorities for D&I and H&W question sets - To help our customers improve team performance and reduce attrition, we are empowering every people leader to focus on the key areas of their team’s Diversity & Inclusion and Health & Wellbeing feedback. Strengths and priorities enable managers to focus on and action this feedback.
- Personal Dashboard in the iOS app - Employees are now able to access survey links, see their survey insights and statistics, manager focus areas and actions as well as FAQs in the Peakon iOS mobile app. Note: The iOS Manager Dashboard and iOS Personal Dashboard are accessible from the same app. Managers who have access to both dashboards will be able to switch between them using the app navigation. Find out more in our help centre article.
- Accessibility update - charts showing the scores over time have been rebranded and updated to be AA compliant.
- General fixes and improvements
- Translation adjustments