Gaining insights from your employees on how their onboarding experience went is possible using Peakon's open-ended questions that are targeted to new employees. It's also possible to gain insights from those employees who choose to leave your organisation by asking offboarding questions and essentially replacing the need for exit surveys.
By targeting these questions to your tenure and separation date segments, and setting the question frequency to once, you can ensure that any employees within those segments will be asked the question once in their next survey only.
The following three questions are available by default on your Peakon account:
- As someone who has recently joined [company name], what aspects of our onboarding process worked well and what could we do better?
- Based on your recent experiences, do you have any feedback that could improve our recruitment process at [company name]?
- Considering the expectations you had about your role and [company name] before you started, how do you feel they've been met so far?
These questions have automatically been translated into all languages supported by Peakon. Be sure to target these questions to the "< 3 months after starting" or equivalent segment of your tenure attribute and set the question frequency to "Once" to ensure that these questions are only asked once to each employee in this segment.
The following two questions are available by default on your Peakon account:
- Do you feel the responsibilities for your role changed since you were hired?
- Would you say that you had adequate resources to do your job to the best of your ability?
These questions have automatically been translated into all languages supported by Peakon. Be sure to target these questions to the "< 3 months before separation" or equivalent segment of your Separation date attribute and set the question frequency to "Once".
These questions focus on the employee’s expectation of the job description and the resources they had available to be effective in their role. Together they provide further insights into what could be improved to avoid future attrition and replace the need for exit surveys.
I don't see these open-ended questions?
These questions are available by default to new Peakon customers. For existing customers, please get in touch with your Customer Success Manager who will be able to add these questions to your account including their translations.